I started off my day with some chocolate oats! I don’t know why I have not tried them sooner. I guess I thought adding chocolate to my oatmeal was somehow going to make it unhealthy. Wrong! One tablespoon of Hershey’s cocoa powder has only 10 calories and natural antioxidants like those found in tea and some fruit. So eat it up!
I made my oatmeal with:
- 1/3 C of rolled oats
- 2/3 C of filtered H2O
- 1 TBLSP of Hershey’s cocoa powder (I get the flavor more intense every time I make it!)
Toppings today (my favorite as of late)
- Peanut butter
- Frozen banana chunks
- sprinkling of unsalted, roasted peanuts
As for my circuit…you guessed it…courtesy of Gabby Reece:
1 min each exercise, three rounds
1. DB Squat to Toes
2. Jumping Jax
3. Step Forward Lunge to Shoulder Press
4. Forward Lunge DB Row
5. SB Crab Side to Side
6. On Toes open and Close Squat
7. SB 1 Legged Lunge
8. Clean and Jerk
9. SB Tornado
10. DB Bicep Curl to Shoulder Press
I plan to take a nice walk today. I want to save it up for possibly a run tomorrow if my knee permits. Today it feels decent.
What are your workout plans for today or the weekend?
I guess I should get going on that circuit!