Today my husband and I have been married for 11 years! We met in college (1997). About six months later he won an all expenses paid trip to Maui. No kidding! I met him when I was 20. You needed to be 21 to go on the trip and fortunately I turned 21 two weeks before the trip began! The rest is history.
I made these cupcakes for our anniversary today. They are a white cake with a lime butter cream frosting with Michigan blueberries and my garden grown Nasturtiums! They were filled with blueberries too! Yum!
So happy anniversary to me!
I also did a stair workout today that was fun! It was different from my normal routine (once again a Gabby Reece one!). It went like this:
You need 15-20 steps
- single steps up
- double steps up
- run up steps
- Repeat for 15 minutes. (you are supposed to do the above three times and then repeat the process two more times or something like that, I just like timing not counting)
I felt like this was not enough so I did a 8 exercise circuit, one minute each, three rounds. It was mostly arms. I made up the circuit myself it went like this (of course they are Gabby moves).:
- Dead lift to shoulder raise
- Bicep curl to shoulder press
- Charlies angel lunge w/ stability ball
- Tricep dip with bridge
- Split squat 90/90 single row
- Chest press on stability ball
- Push up with legs on stability ball to roll-ins with lets (1 push up to 3 roll-ins)
And that was my workout! I ate good today. Normal human portions. Not as clean as I would like but I don’t think I squelched any food desires today. All in all it was a good day!